Job Description – 2016
The Customer Engineering Manager based in Shanghai is in charge of interfacing with the customer, translating customer needs and expectations into clear technical requirements. He represents the Voice of the Customer inside the organization and also drives the customer to directions that can provide advantage to the company. He creates clear vision and drive strategies to grow business with his customer. He is in charge of leading and supervising the local customer team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, develop and grow technical relationships with European lead customers
- Build, develop and manage local Customer Service team and manage associated budget
- Be the main interface to European lead customers during business pursuit, development and production phases
- Interface with Headquarter, Technical Center and Production sites in China
- Keep abreast to the latest automotive legislations, customer trends and newest technologies.
Education and qualifications
- mechanical engineering degree, master degreee preferred
- Good knowledge of automotive engineering, ability to deal with complex products and multidisciplinary teams
- Minimum 7 years of automotive sector engineering experience and at least 2 years in a management/supervision position and experience in customer relationships.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Management skills with some negotiation competencies
- Good communicator, written and oral
- Experience or knowledge on A/C and/or engine cooling system
- Able to Communicate a vision across the organization to win support and buy-in for strategic goals
- Fluent English and German are mandatory; Chinese would be appreciated.
- Informatics knowledgeable and aware of the latest applications for development, testing and simulations.
- Dedicate to work, team oriented and flexible
Goethestrasse 52 – 80336 München
Tel: +49 89 54 34 87 69 – Fax: +49 89 20 80 39 444
Besuchen Sie Accetis Germany im Internet unter www.accetis-germany.de/
Dr Martin Schmeisser – Senior Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Simon Keim – Consultant (email@example.com)